WRONGFUL DEATH | Frequently Asked Questions

Question: What if a death occurs before bringing a personal injury lawsuit?

Contact a Kansas wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Overland Park, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.

In any case, if the person filing the Personal Injury lawsuit dies, the case may continue. Their Personal Injury attorney will assist in making the appropriate changes to complete the suit, as often it is the heirs or executor of the deceased's estate that receive the amount awarded through a wrongful death action.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Overland Park, KS, wrongful death law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.