WRONGFUL DEATH | Frequently Asked Questions

Question: May wrongful death actions be filed in cases of children or the elderly?

Contact a Kansas wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Garnett, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Yes, although damages may be sought in a wrongful death of children or the elderly, the damage awards are usually modest in both of these cases.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Garnett, KS, wrongful death law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.