WRONGFUL DEATH | Frequently Asked Questions

Question: May pain and suffering of a deceased be sued for?

Contact a Kansas wrongful death lawyer representing clients in Burlington, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Yes, damages for the pain and suffering experienced prior to passing away, in addition to the wrongful death, may be recovered also.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Burlington, KS, wrongful death law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.