WORKERS' COMPENSATION | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Can I Sue If My Employer Disputes My Claim?


Generally, workers' compensation claims are handled by an administrative agency rather than the court system. Because workers' compensation claims are outside of the court system, these claims have different rules than a traditional lawsuit. However, once the agency process, including administrative hearings, has been exhausted, the employee or the employer may appeal to either a workers' compensation appeal board or to a court.

Contact a Kansas workers' compensation lawyer representing clients in El Dorado, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.

In some states, if an employer or an employee is not satisfied with the workers' compensation appeal board's decision, they may then appeal that decision to the civil court system. This process is specific to each state. A workers' compensation lawyer will be able to tell you how the process works in your state and guide you through that process.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in El Dorado, KS, product work comp law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.