QUESTION: What are the common causes of truck accidents?
Contact a Kansas truck accident lawyer representing clients in Overland Park, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.
In a truck accident, there may be a multitude of reasons that the truck accident occurred.
Some of the more common causes of trucking accidents include:
- Lack of training on the part of the truck driver
- Overloaded trucks
- Oversized trucks
- Poorly maintained brakes on the truck
- Driving in conditions of poor visibility
- Truck driver inexperience
- Fatigued driver
- Aggressive driving behavior
- Truck driver under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Driving the truck in bad weather conditions
- Dangerous or reckless driving
- Unsafe safety systems, reflectors, lights and other warning devices
Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Overland Park, KS, semi cash injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.