TRUCKING ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Do I need an attorney to litigate my truck accident case?

Contact a Kansas truck accident lawyer representing clients in Manhattan, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Yes. Unless you have a very minor injury, which is rare in accidents involving trucks, you need an attorney to secure vital evidence before it is destroyed and to establish liability against any potential defendants and help maximize your damage recovery.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Manhattan, KS, semi cash injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.