TRAIN ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: What information will a lawyer need me to provide?

Contact a Kansas train accidents lawyer representing clients in Washington, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


If you have been involved in a railroad-related accident, you should provide a lawyer with any documents that could be relevant to the accident. Bring any police reports, or any report produced by an investigating agency like the National Transportation Safety Board. If these reports contain eyewitness information about the accident site, they will be especially helpful. Bring copies of any medical reports and bills. These will help to demonstrate the seriousness and extent of any injuries. Take photographs of any injury, any damage, and the accident site. Remember: the more information you have, the easier it will be for your attorney to assess your injury claim. Do not be concerned if you have no documents when you first meet; your attorney will obtain any necessary documents in the course of researching the claim.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Washington, KS, locomotive injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.