TRAIN ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: What happens if I know someone who died before suing a railroad for injury damages?

Contact a Kansas train accidents lawyer representing clients in Holton, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


If a person dies of injuries caused in an accident, that person's heirs can recover damages in a wrongful death lawsuit. If the person's death is unrelated to the accident, the personal injury claim can still be pursued by that person's estate.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Holton, KS, locomotive injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.