PRODUCT LIABILITY | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Can I recover damages if I did not purchase the product that injured me?

Contact a Kansas product liability lawyer representing clients in Holton, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


In the past, recovery of damages required a contractual relationship between a product's manufacturer or seller and the injured person. However, most state no longer require this relationship, and you do not have to be the product's owner in order to recover damages.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Holton, KS, product recall / defects law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.