NURSING HOME INJURIES | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Are nursing homes required to keep records of the care provided?

Contact a Kansas nursing home injury lawyer representing clients in Salina, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Yes. Legislation on the federal and state levels requires documentation of assessments, plans of care and the care provided.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Salina, KS, continuum care accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.