NURSING HOME INJURIES | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Where should suspected abuse be reported?

Contact a Kansas nursing home injury lawyer representing clients in El Dorado, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Notify the nursing home administrator immediately. The administration is required to investigate and report it to state agencies. If you feel it is necessary, you can contact the adult protective service, the office of aging in your area or an elder law attorney.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in El Dorado, KS, continuum care accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.