MEDICAL MALPRACTICE | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Can I pursue a malpractice claim if I signed a valid consent form?

Contact a Kansas medical malpractice lawyer representing clients in Kansas City, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


You may still be able to sue for malpractice. A consent form cannot release your physician from a duty to avoid negligence. You can still recover damages if you are able to establish that your physician failed to provide the proper standard of care, and that this resulted in damage or injury to you. You can also explore the possibility that your doctor performed a procedure that went beyond the consent you gave. This could even make the physician liable for battery.

Kansas professional negligence lawyer, attorney Kansas City, KS, hospital injury doctor nurse accident law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your medical malpractice case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.