CATASTROPHIC ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: If I've been injured, what kind of compensation can I receive?

Contact a Kansas catastropic accident lawyer representing clients in Emporia, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


Injured persons can recover damages for a number of financial losses, including:

  • Medical and caregiving expenses
  • Lost income
  • Pain and suffering, including a loss of enjoyment of life
  • Loss of spousal relations

In some cases, punitive damages can also be added. These damages are in addition to other damages, and are meant to punish bad or negligent behavior. Damages can seem extraordinary at first, but remember that this money compensates for a number of extremely important losses, including medical costs, pain and suffering, and lost wages. While money cannot restore the loss of part of a person's life, it can help to reduce any additional worries. If you have been catastrophically injured, you should consult an attorney with experience in catastrophic injury cases as soon as possible, in order to protect your legal rights.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Emporia, KS, spinal cord / brain injury law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.