CAR ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Who can I sue for compensation for my injuries?

Contact a Kansas car accident lawyer representing clients in Lenexa, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


In some cases, a person who was injured in an accident may be able to sue other people than just the responsible driver. For example, if the responsible driver did not own the car he or she was driving, you may be able to sue the car's owner. If the responsible driver was drunk, you may be able to sue the person who served him or her alcohol, if that person served the driver even though he or she was obviously drunk. In other cases, you might be able to sue a person who wasn't involved in the accident, such as an automobile manufacturing company or a construction company, if there was a defect in the vehicle or the road that caused the accident. If the accident involved a semi-truck and the driver violated rules and regulations, you may be able to sue their employer.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Lenexa, KS, auto injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.