CAR ACCIDENTS | Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: Do I have to go to the doctor?

Contact a Kansas car accident lawyer representing clients in Bonner Springs, KS today to schedule your free initial consultation.


If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should go to a doctor, both for your peace of mind and to document your injuries to support your case. Often, a car accident injury isn't apparent right away. Go to your family doctor, an emergency room, or another trained medical professional as soon as any symptoms appear.

Kansas personal injury lawyer / attorney representing clients in Bonner Springs, KS, auto injuries law firm - If you would like to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your personal injury case, please contact the Eschmann & Pringle, P.A at (800) 952-0566 or complete our inquiry form.